Our client, a leading law firm in Kenya is looking for a HR Personnel who will be responsible for handling all the HR Administration tasks. The successful candidate must have up-to-date knowledge of Kenya employment laws and regulations and human resource management best practices.
Salary: Kshs.60,000 (gross)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling recruitment and onboarding process of new hires.
- Creating and managing job advertisements.
- Inducting new staff and overseeing the probationary periods.
- Assisting in payroll and resolving all payment issues.
- Managing employee records such as attendance, time-off, and leave.
- Keeping track of employee paperwork and helping answer any questions they may have.
- Help in creating programmes for employee growth and development.
- Ensuring compliance with labor laws, rules, regulations, and best practices.
- Managing all day-to-day HR administration tasks and other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the executive.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or CHRP is an added advantage.
More Details on Experience
- Two (2) plus years Prior HR experience.
- An understanding of labour laws, rules, regulations and best practices.
- Experience of using key HR software and systems — or tech-savvy and able to get to grips with them quickly.
More Details on Skills
- Confident communicator with sound interpersonal skills; capable of establishing strong connections with employees across all levels of the company.
- Ability to showcase strategic thinking and problem-solving from all angles.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
Terms And Conditions
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications by 2nd June 2023.