We are a leading transport solutions provider in East Africa. Our purpose is to be a leader in transport solutions, earning customers for life, carrying out sustainable business. Our core values are Customer Focus, Relationships and Excellence.
We are looking for a HR Manager, Employee Development, who will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying various learning and development programs aimed at enhancing employee capacity, performance and engagement.
Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources and Administration, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing comprehensive learning and development plans in line with the competency framework and performance management feedback.
- Supporting people leaders by identifying training needs and providing holistic solutions to close capability gaps and enhance employee productivity.
- Content development through engaging with people leaders as needed to design, develop and validate content for learning and development programs.
- Leading enhancement of learning and development programs.
- Defining metrics for successful evaluation of learning and development programs.
- Continuously evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness and suitability of learning and development programs.
- Designing and deploying talent management tools to enhance employee adaptability.
- Leveraging on technology to deliver learning and development programs as appropriate.
- Leading employee training sessions including training internal trainers on techniques and skills for employee training and development.
- HR business partner for assigned business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technical or related field.
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP-K) or demonstrated progress towards completion.
- Member IHRM, in good standing.
- KCSE Mean Grade B+.
- Seven years’ experience in all fields of HR with the last three years having been in a senior leadership HR position in a commercial environment.
- Deadline: 25th November 2022
- We are an equal-opportunity employer embracing people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives.
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- An attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.