We are looking for an experienced Hospital Administration Manager to provide leadership and to create an atmosphere that provides continuity of quality patient care in Neema Hospital.
To be successful in this role, you should have a deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to budgeting and maintaining supplies stock. You will use your organizational and leadership skills to supervise employees and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for making sure our hospital operations run smoothly.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership, training, supervision, guidance, and coaching for hospital employees
- Ensure the hospital is in compliance with all established policies and procedures; national and county regulations; and other licensing requirements.
- Handle patient grievances with adherence to the Neema Hospital values and the principals of patient charter.
- Oversee all functional aspects of the hospital including Nursing, Lab, Theatre, Pharmacy, Front Office and Dietary
- Complete and communicate employee performance evaluations
Other Job Functions:
- Monitor facility quality indicators and develop resolution plans by working closely with the CEO
- Responsible for the oversight of continued employee training requirements, safety, and quality initiatives
- Ensure that the business office complies with all established policies, procedures, and protocol in regard to the patient process, collections, and customer service
- Ensure the facility is equipped with the appropriate supplies and materials in which to effectively deliver quality patient care
- Work closely with CEO regarding employee-related issues, training, and staff development initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring all functional areas are fully staffed with continuous coverage
- Participate in community outreach programs
- Attend staff meetings or other company-sponsored or mandated meetings as required
- Oversee and drive the marketing function to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Must be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Registered Nurse
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Current BLS, ACLS certification, required.
- Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication.
- Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- 3+ years supervisory experience in a healthcare setting, required
- 5+ years nursing experience, required
- Basic accounting and marketing skills
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work and achieve targets with minimum supervision.
- High level of integrity with excellent analytical skills
- Proven leadership skills and must be.
- A team player with good negotiation skills
Kindly email your CV and other relevant documents to [email protected]
Your application should reach us on or before 15th June 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews and the successful applicant shall be expected to begin work immediately