Studies the dealership's customer base and the automotive retail market to develop effective programs for soliciting business and to ensure the profit growth and expansion of the Company’s products and/or services.
- Deliver business strategies through implementation of marketing strategies across the organization aligned to TMD’s strategy and an approved annual budget.
- Using trends, customer experience insights and in collaboration with the Sales team; develop new niche market segments with a view to deliver on set Vehicle and Aftersales performance targets.
- Manage brand campaign execution calendars and ensure all activities, events and activations are coordinated throughout brand campaign period.
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available, effective handling of all Isuzu customer escalations, updating customer relationship databases, effective management of promotional, marketing activities (above/below the line) and events.
- Plan and execute press releases and other media engagement activities factoring necessary lead times, prepare content for the publication of advertising material and oversee distribution/implementation.
- Communicate and sensitize reportees to keep abreast of customer attitudes, Isuzu CARE principals, demographics, buying habits etc. Communicates with external customers to determine their needs and interests as well.
- Tracks the impact of marketing programs in the market and prepares management reports to be certain that marketing objectives and customer satisfaction levels are achieved. Takes corrective action when necessary.
- Facilitates continuous performance reviews and training for the Sales & marketing and customer experience teams
- A degree holder in Business, Commerce, Marketing or its equivalent is desirable.
- A member of a Professional Marketing body.
- Minimum level of 2 year working experience in Sales and marketing; exposure in automotive industry is added value.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy.
- Conversant with concepts in Digital marketing
- Driving Skills
- Product knowledge i.e. vehicle specifications, Basic mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge in professional standards/Business Intelligence.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management System
- Writing skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (written and spoken)
- A team player with a go-getter attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- Organizational skills
Interested candidates to submit their applications before 23rd May 2023