Our client is a restaurant business and seeks to hire a dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional to fill the position of Food & Beverage Supervisor.
The Food and Beverage Supervisor will report to the Food and Beverage Manager on the productivity and operations of the department and enforce smooth operations of the Bar and Restaurant to ensure members and guests are served satisfactorily.
- The Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for:
- Ensure there is sufficient stock and equipment both at the bar and the restaurant at all times.
- Booking functions and ensuring proper services are rendered for smooth running.
- Planning, organizing and supervision of Waiters and Bartenders.
- Oversee to ensure cleanliness is observed at the Bar and Restaurant.
- Ensure personal grooming of all the staff in the department.
- Training of new staff.
- Growth and development of staff for succession planning.
- Ensure the Members and guests are served effectively.
- Ensure the health and safety of the department.
- Check work progress and ensure Performance Management reviews are carried out for the team.
- Handle any complaints that may arise from the Members/Guests.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the teams in the Bar and Restaurant.
- Handle staff issues that may arise before escalating to the F&B Manager.
- Assist in serving as and when required.
- Participate in the end month stocktaking at the kitchen and the bar for reconciliations.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Diploma in Food & Beverage and above
- Working experience in both Bar and Restaurant is recommended.
- Over 5 years of experience in supervision in the hospitality industry.
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
- People management skills
- Customer service skills
- Supervision and managerial skills
- Team development abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
If you meet the criteria set above, please send your application to [email protected] quoting “F&B SUPERVISOR” on the email subject line.
Please quote your current and expected salary on the application
Only shortlisted and candidates of interest will be contacted.4
All applications to be submitted before 4th November 2021