Our client, a startup hardware store located in Ngara, Nairobi is looking for a self-motivated FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE to facilitate market growth and revenues. The successful candidate must be capable of attracting new clients, winning new accounts, and maximizing company profitability. He or she will work with prospects throughout the entire sales cycle which includes the development of new leads, educating prospects, and converting them into long-term customers.
Salary: KES 35,000.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Closing new deals at a high rate.
- Building relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivating new leads within the assigned sales territory.
- Travelling throughout the assigned sales territory and visiting customers on a regular basis.
- Managing accounts simultaneously.
- Maintaining records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Positively representing the brand during all customers and prospects interactions.
- Educating customers on how products can benefit them financially and in other relevant ways.
- Monitoring the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions and aligning sales strategies accordingly.
- A degree or diploma in sales and marketing or a related field.
- Customer service training is an added advantage.
- Must have at least two years of experience working as a field sales representative.
- Must be comfortable on the phone.
- Must possess a competitive attitude, be highly confident, and readiness to learn.
- Must possess excellent conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be hardworking and able to work independently.
- Must have strong work ethic and a generally positive attitude towards work
Applicant must live around the area to ease their commute to work.
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications by 30th September 2023.
Kindly note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.