This position is responsible for Capacity Building in Dealerships, Authorised Service Centres (ASOs), Workshop process improvements to grow aftersales business, Field Product Concerns Quality Resolution implementation and Fleet customer support.
- Network capacity building for Dealer and ASOs (Authorised service outlets) Technicians.
- Workshops process management: Monitoring, measuring, reporting and action planning of Isuzu Dealer Standards deployment.
- Customer fleet care: Support dealers in signing, execution, and evaluation of performance of service contracts.
- Support the Fleet Contracts supervisor in converting lost customers back to the network, 3S customer technical support, customer mapping and validation.
- Implement and co-ordinate all aspects of customer field action to achieve desired results by due dates.
- Dealer issues resolution and escalation to relevant persons for support and execution.
- Implement and coordinate Product Warranty & Policy cases to ensure that they are handled promptly and within set guidelines and budget.
- Carry out Problem root cause analysis, prepare technical reports and suggest corrective measures and recommendations.
- Escalation of Field Quality issues with accurate data to Engineering and source plants to support in problem root cause analysis and implement recommended counter measures.
- Development, monitoring and continuous improvement of the internal control environment of the section.
Mean Grade B plus in KCSE.
Strong automotive knowledge
Business acumen, Planning and organization, ability to drive operational excellence, problem solving, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Permanent & pensionable position