We are a leading and still rapidly growing company specializing in the design, manufacture, sales, and distribution of high-quality 4x4 accessories and specialized 4x4 vehicles including accessories for oil & mining vehicles. We are Kenya’s leading 4x4 suspension experts, we have a range of heavy-duty shock absorbers and springs for the SUVs, Hatchbacks and Saloons vehicles. Our commitment to innovation, engineering excellence, and customer satisfaction has earned us a strong reputation in the industry. As we expand our international presence, we are seeking a talented and motivated Export Manager to drive our African market sales and distribution efforts.
As the Export Sales Manager, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our business into new African markets to maximize sales opportunities. You will be responsible for developing and executing export sales strategies, building, and managing relationships with distributors and clients, overseeing logistics, compliance, and achieving agreed/set sales targets.
- Developand implement comprehensive export strategies to penetrate new markets and increase market share in existing
- Identifypotential international distributors, wholesalers, and retailers, and establish productive business relationships to expand our product
- Conductmarket research to understand regional trends, consumer preferences, and competitor activities to adapt marketing and sales strategies
- Collaboratewith the sales and marketing team to develop promotional campaigns and marketing materials tailored to specific African
- Ensurecompliance with all export regulations and documentation requirements for each target
- Negotiatecontracts and terms with distributors, ensuring mutually beneficial agreements that align with company objectives.
- Monitorsales performance, analyze data, and generate reports to provide insights and recommendations for continuous
- Manageshipping logistics, lead times, and customs processes to ensure timely and efficient product delivery to international
- Providetraining and support to international distributors to ensure their product knowledge and sales capabilities are optimized to suit our
- Stayup to date with industry trends, trade shows, and international events to represent the company and identify potential partnership
- Personallymanage departmental team members and all internal sales administration processes from quotations to
- Ensureall sales debts are paid as per the sales
Bachelor'sdegree in Business Administration, International Business, Marketing, or a related field from a recognized
- Over 5 years working experience as an Export Sales Manager or in a similar international sales role, preferably within the automotive or 4x4 accessories
- Strongunderstanding of African market dynamics, import/export regulations, trade markets agreements such as EAC, COMESA, SADAC,AFCFTA.
- Astrategist, result oriented, culturally sensitive, excellent communicator with good relationship Proven achievement in company growth and profitability is essential.
- Computersavvy to leverage on computer ERP systems and digital sales/marketing tools for reporting, presentations, forecast/trends
- Fluencyin English (written and spoken) . Proficiency in additional languages is a i.e French,Swahili.
- Willingnessto travel and stay as required for business
- Confidentialand personal integrity to avoid conflict of interests and unethical personal
Good understanding of sales and able to hit targets
- Good health, valid passport, and good standing so as not to affect any immigration
- Valid Kenya class C.E or International driving License.
- Musthave excellent social media savvy on multiple platforms to harness footfall and potential sales in these