We are looking for a driver sales rep. who is confident in their own abilities and ambitious to succeed. The driver sales rep will be required to sell a relatively new brand of maize flour (FMCG) within Nairobi.
Reporting to: CEO & Operations Manager.
Tentative Joining Time: ASAP
Remuneration is to be decided, however, will involve a performance-based component.
- The working week will be 6 days a week.
- Focus on sales within Nairobi County.
- Build and grow detailed customer routes/database
- Generate leads, get orders, and coordinate deliveries to customers.
- Responsible for the collection of timely payments defined by sales orders.
- Adhere to, and comply with conduct policies and reporting criteria set by management including marketing information. E.g. pricing, quality, and any other market competitor information.
- Previous experience in FMCG is required, however, specific experience in maize flour sales will be considered a welcome bonus.
- A good knowledge of all areas within Nairobi County is required, and an existing customer base and experience in van sales will be helpful.
- Maturity, responsibility, and discipline.
- Must be personable and able to communicate well.
- Fluency in English and Swahili is a prerequisite.
- Valid driving license is required; category C will be considered an advantage.
- Able to converse with customers and influence them.
Remuneration: TBC – will involve a significant performance-based component.
All applications are to be submitted by 25th September 2023.