Devimpact Institute is a research, capacity building and project management consultancy institute with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. We provide training and technical services in the areas of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, GIS, Mobile Data Collection, Agriculture and Rural Development.
We are looking for a savvy candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our marketing team as a Digital Marketing Officer.
- Update and maintain events in backlinking websites
- Update, maintain and optimize our website’s content
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, social media and paid advertising campaigns
- Design and maintain our social media presence
- Monitor and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and establish new growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and utilize data to make decisions
- Evaluate opportunities / new target markets and conduct competitor analysis
- Design graphics for events and social media content
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related courses.
- Certifications in marketing courses is an added advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing/Digital Management
- Experience using a WordPress site.
- Experience in setting up and managing Google Ads campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application, CV and work samples/portfolio to[email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
All applications to be submitted before 19th August 2022