The DevOps Engineer works with application developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release, and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably. The DevOps Engineer will have a background in development, operations, and full-stack implementations. The DevOps engineer acts as a fulcrum between development and operational teams, and basically forms the foundation of the entire DevOps environment
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) strategy that allows the organization to use DevOps at scale.
- Envision, build, and execute automated testing plans for all the software developed in the organization and provide reporting templates for monitoring testing coverage.
- Contribute to developing best practices for infrastructure as code (such as Puppet, Shell scripting); software build tools (such as Maven, Gradle, etc.) and continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Mentoring and coaching junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Design, build & maintain infrastructure to support a continuous software development process, including all phases of development, quality assurance and software deployment.
- Provides direction into standards and procedures for monitoring, capacity planning, tuning, maintenance, performance optimization, backups, and recovery; ensures infrastructure will meet capacity requirements to deliver on time.
- Setup/Configuration/Administration of code Repositories like Git, SVN
- Manage Image storage to ensure consistency and recoverability of the same as required.
- Development of process and procedures of code versions to ensure proper governance and security is always maintained within the enterprise.
- Acts as a thought leader for DevOps practice in the organization while working with stakeholders to select “fit for purpose tools” to be used in the DevOps orchestration/automation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Certification in cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or related
More Details on Experience
- 3 years’ experience in commercial software development with at least 2 years’ experience in developing release pipelines and GitOps frameworks.
- Use of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible or similar and professional software development using JAVA, Python etc is required.
More Details on Skills
- Proficient in scripting.
- Hands-on knowledge of configuration management and deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Terms And Conditions
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below before 19th October 2022.