Our client a large network agency that offers services across the full spectrum of marketing domains including advertising (on and offline), Customer Engagement & Commerce, Digital Transformation, Shopper Marketing, Media, PR & Influence; all under one unified setup is recruiting a Chief Strategy Officer
- You will lead the agency’s strategic capabilities, with an acute understanding of how communications and culture, technology and platforms, intersect in the mind of the consumer.
- Additionally, you are able to analyze data and insights to create compelling solutions for today’s digital-first audiences.
- In your role, you will be required to work closely with senior agency teams across account management, creative, technology, and media data to formulate a compelling & offline strategy for our client’s businesses. This role is also pivotal in solutions for platforms and products to power the agency's own product strategy in areas of – social listening, CX, and other data tools.
- Lead and grow the existing team of strategists/ analysts – refining the vision, pushing the capabilities of all practitioners, and enhancing inter-disciplinary output and collaboration.
- Strong solutioning approach which leads to user-first product/platform solutions.
- A passion for creativity, innovation, and business strategy.
- Excellent business acumen and sound judgment.
- An entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving. Proven track record in leading and growing strategic, creative, and technology-enabled work.
- Familiarity with the design, application, and analysis of a wide range of data output from media tools.
- Can provide strategic direction on product and experience initiatives, identifying the key value proposition, consumer needs, and value to the business.
- Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences with variable levels of understanding.
- Must have at least 10-12 years of experience in a strategic discipline, with a digital, communications, or consulting background.
- Product strategy and design thinking is a requirement, with a significant amount of this experience devoted to work in digital environments.
- Brand and communications planning experience is a must, as is business strategy experience.
- Understands how businesses, brands, and customers interact, with deep knowledge of the role that technology plays in this relationship.
- Experience in insight and idea generation can judge ideas for their distinctiveness, relevance and effectiveness
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to translate strategic recommendations into actionable experiences, products, and services.
- Familiarity with a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, ability to design and implement measurement plans.
- Can clearly and persuasively frame and communicate strategic recommendations to senior audiences, internally and externally
- Team player with strong leadership skills, able to manage people across multiple projects under high pressure.
- Organized, professional, proactive, clear & concise communication style, simple language & high cultural awareness
- Track record of nurturing and mentoring younger strategists/ analysts
- Ability to understand and lead a cross-disciplinary team through the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates.
- Be the voice of the user in internal and client meetings.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner with senior clients are essential.
- Ability to drive the creative process in partnership with creative piers: honing and crafting ideas and selling them successfully to clients
- Ability to judge creative ideas for their distinctiveness and effectiveness
Kindly forward your application to [email protected] indicating the job title as the subject. Please also share your motivation for the role and include your detailed curriculum vitae (CV).