Radio Africa Group is a fast growing and dynamic leading media house. We are looking for talented, energetic, ambitious and self motivated people keen on taking an exciting career opportunity as County Freelance Sales Executives.
Reporting to Regional Manager, the freelancer will be based in the residing county and will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing a sales plan that will ensure that the business achieves its revenue and collection targets for the business within the residing county.
University Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Economics or related field.
At least 2 years of relevant sales experience in FMCG industry as well as proven experience in meeting targets
- Computer literacy especially in PowerPoint, Word and Spreadsheets.
- Ability to develop and communicate a clear plan with strong customer focus
- Strong Proposal writing skills, business acumen & results oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Person Should;
- Understand the market and be a market changer for potential prospecting
- Have ability to create good networks and be actively field oriented
- Be creative and proactive in taking initiative to grow revenues
Radio Africa Group is an Equal Opportunity Organization. If you match the above qualifications and requirements you may apply indicating your residing county so as to reach us on or by 15th August 2020. Please include your daytime telephone number and names and contact telephone and email address of 3 professional as well as your current commission rate. We regret that in light of anticipated numerous applications,only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Radio Africa does not charge a recruitment fee or work with any persons or agencies which charge a recruitment fee.