Kenya Homes is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi that deals with service including Real Estate Consultancy, Property Valuation, Sales and Marketing, Property Development and Management. We seek to hire self-driven and results-oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Representatives.
● Content creating, writing, editing, and updating of the company website, blog, marketing materials, and social platforms.
● Video Content creation.
● Develop and maintain company storage bank of photography and videography
● Constant creation of postcards, videos and messaging for the company
● Conducting research and interviews with our Realtors to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions.
● Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
● Engage Clients, respond to questions or concerns, and to promote company initiatives on social media.
● Maintain a consistent company image and branding on all design work, photography and marketing materials.
● Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
● Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
● Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
● Write content by choosing a proper tone in the writing style, adhering to the respective corporations’ style guide
Minimum of a Diploma required
1 year experience in a similar capacity required
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- A portfolio of applicable photography and videography.
- Modern & Dynamic editing
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Time-management skills
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications to [email protected] on or before 24th October 2020.