Highmark Construction Limited seeks to hire a Construction Site Foreman, who will coordinate operations on the construction site, oversee workers, property in order to ensure that company goals and objectives are met and reported to senior management.
Job Location: Narok County
Reports to: Site Manager
- Plan, supervise and coordinate daily site operations and projects by ensuring all roles are performed to satisfaction
- He/she will be working closely with the construction team of engineer, architects and surveyors.
- Monitor site operations and respond to respond to problems on a daily basis. Where unsure how to handle a complaint, communicate with the site manager.
- Supervise workers to obtain top quality workmanship, efficiency, employee morale and satisfaction.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are followed at all times and participate in site meetings with the construction team on a regular basis.
- Oversee employee training requirements
- Carry our regular maintenance schedule for routine and preventative maintenance of equipment and keep records of all major equipment and property.
- Make recommendations of hiring/firing of site workers.
- Prepare and maintain site activity records on a regular basis.
- Recognize and communicate to Site Manager any priority problems or unforeseen projects.
- Assist with review of plans, cost estimates and specifications for site projects.
- Perform other work as deemed necessary by Site Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in construction or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years in construction, with a minimum of 3 years as a foreman
- Experience in operating and maintaining site equipment’s
- Able to withstand exposure to varying weather conditions and exertion of significant physical effort.
- Good written and oral skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Works well under pressure and able to ensure the workers meet deadlines
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Construction Site Foreman on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected Salaries
All applications to be submitted before 30th September 2022