To actively prospect and develop new business in order to enable the company achieve its set revenue. Build and maintain strong relationship with new and existing clients while building the brand in order to expand market share.
Strategy and Development
- Contribute in determining company’s revenue and planning specific steps, resources and tools that shall be adopted in order to attain the set objective.
General and Task Management
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving set sales targets and guiding Sales Executive team to work towards a similar course.
- Map out Ashut’s potential customers and effectively use the sales team to generate leads for the organization.
- Undertake brand promotion by popularizing all products amongst consumers.
- Establishes sales objectives by analyzing previous trends and projecting expected sales volumes for all company clients.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Create and implement sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work towards set KPIs for the business
- Conducting research on market trends to identify new business opportunities and advise management on competitors’ weaknesses.
- Monitor and observe the company’s brand to identify new trends ahead of the curve hence offering the business a competitive advantage and keeping ahead of its competition in the market.
- Team up with product development team in creating product intelligence.
- Do frequent product and price benchmarking to keep ahead of competitors.
- Manage existing client relationship by making client visits while targeting to get more business from them.
- Making field visits to scout for new business and growth opportunities to enable sales growth.
- Manage Channel calendar in regard to trading opportunities to include; launches, promotions, offers, and campaign activities for the purposes of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Use the company analytics to process relevant data and information, and translate it into actionable strategies that drive sales and lead to target achievement.
- Work closely with specific account holders and Finance department to ensure customer payments are done as per agreed terms.
- Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage sales team to deliver their level best. Appreciate whenever they do good work.
- Track the entire field sales team performances, make sure each one is living up to the expectations of the organization. Be on top what the team is doing daily, weekly and monthly. The performers must be encouraged while the non -performers must be dealt with utmost patience and care.
- Training sales staff on product knowledge, sales and communication strategies and helping them close deals.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Sales team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Training showroom staff on effective sales and communication strategies.
- Set department objective and KPIs for his team, communicate, review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviour expected of them.
- Support and ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge, Confident and rounded thinking
- Be resilient, optimistic and open to change
- Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any Business-related Field.
- Customer Service Training is a requirement.
More Details on Experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in sales of both FMCG and SMCG.
More Details on Skills
- High Customer Orientation
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Independent, can work with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Computer Knowledge is a requirement
- Sales to the manufacturing companies, NGOs , Banks and Microfinances
Terms And Conditions
Applications to be submitted by 6th June 2023.
Successful candidates will be required to provide a Certificate of Good Conduct from police CID.