A professional with a proven track record in managing a busy operations environment. This person will be part of a highly dynamic team charged with ensuring that cargo operations take place seamlessly.
The successful applicant will be detail oriented, have high energy, a people and resource manager who is results oriented with a “can do”, creative attitude and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Develop JM Cargo product, processes and systems
- Ensure that operational excellence is delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner without compromising on quality and service delivery of the Jambojet cargo product(s).
- Provide direction, guidance and even training to all concerned core and support teams
- Establish and sustain a customer database
- Ensure prompt follow-up of all pending operational and commercial
- Exploit all revenue and cost saving potential and contribute to business development.
- Ensure proper reporting of operational and commercial results to the Manager, Business Development
- Ensure operational KPIs are attained.
- Ensure Statutory and Industry Regulations are fully implemented.
- KCSE Mean C Plain;
- University Degree or equivalent academic capabilities
- College diploma preferably in Air Cargo Services or sufficient equivalent training(s)
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
Minimum 3 years in Aviation industry, with 2 in Cargo
Proven track record in managing teams and resources
- Quality and Service oriented
- High level of integrity
- Team player
- Demonstrated track record in management and leadership
- Initiative and proactive approach
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Possesses Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
If you meet the above requirements kindly create your profile and apply by 15th August 2021.