The purpose of this role is to drive the growth of the company through the generation of leads and management, and execute the sales strategy to drive export sales along with other special commercial projects while selling high quality products that meet the needs and expectation of the customers in the foreign markets and ensuring great customer experience.
- Work with management to develop and implement an exports growth strategy through the analysis of the global consumption patterns of the company’s products portfolio to ensure that the products are aligned to the demands in the foreign markets
- Work with the General Manager, Head of Sales and Marketing to review the efficacy of the various export sales channels and recommend ways to optimize them in order to ensure a great customer experience.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and customer support functions to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients in order to drive growth in the export and machine vending sales portfolio.
- Research, recommend and seek authorization to attend relevant export related trade expos, both in person and virtual, by liaising with various exports stakeholders & organizations in order to promote the discovery of the company’s products by the foreign customers
- Track and report the sales on a regular basis by updating the export sales funnel in order to have a good visibility of the entire export pipeline and drive efficiency in lead management.
- Update and maintain customer information data base on regular basis by continuously reviewing the key customer information and making appropriate changes as may be necessary in order to facilitate effective communication with the foreign clients.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquires such as products, pricings, quotes and issues/concerns in order to drive excellent customer experience
- Identify, appraise and recruit strategic distributors of the company’s products in different markets by ensuring that they access updated product information and relevant marketing materials in order to grow primary export sales.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Studies, International Relations, Communication
- Ten (10) years in Sales or Marketing, 5 of which must have spent in export sales
- Practical knowledge of exports and imports procedures, conversant with the protocols
- Business Acumen: - have a strong commercial thinking and able to see opportunities that can be harnessed to drive business growth
- Communication skills: - Able to keenly listen to stakeholders, synthesize the information shared and relay messages in a clear and concise manner devoid of ambiguity
- Critical thinking and Analytical skills: - Demonstrate the ability to organize and manipulate large amounts of data, critically analyse the same to see trends and get insights that are useful in decision-making
- Negotiation skills: - Engage, persuade and convince stakeholders in order to get desired decisions, information and output in line with the export sales development strategy
- Professionalism: - Deal with internal and external stakeholders respectfully by adhering to the expected professional standards, staff code of conduct and handbook
- Multicultural – ability to appreciate cultural diversity without prejudice
- Attention to detail- Attention to detail: -Research, receive and review information and features relevant to MMI and its business in order to facilitate informed decision-making.
All applications to be submitted before 17th October 2022.