A leading security firm is looking to hire a Branch Manager to oversee overall branch management and growth of the branch through sales and customer retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Growth and development of branch.
- Develop and implement operating procedures.
- Control the budget for branches.
- Attend meetings with clients to determine level of service and improvement.
- Prepare and review incident reports.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to the operations manager.
- Conduct disciplinary hearing.
- Any other duties as determined by the management.
Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field / security.
Minimum there (5) years’ experience in security industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven selling track record in previous employment.
- People management and territory management.
- Knowledge in security industry will be an added advantage.
Applications to be sent through My Jobs In Kenya before 30th August 2022