We are looking to hire an Automotive Technician for our client based in Somaliland.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trouble Shooting and Repairs of Cars, Forklift, Bikes.
- Execution of daily, Monthly, Yearly Preventive Maintenance.
- Maintain all service documents as per requirements & guideline.
- Improve Car fuel efficiency.
- Track Diesel/petrol consumption of each vehicle.
- Direct and train Local workers to install, maintain, & repair.
- Handling of multi-scale tasks.
- To Control Spare part consumption.
- To train drivers on proper operation of the vehicles.
- Take care of the tools.
- Ensure complete compliance to prescribed GMP, within the workshop.
- After work finishes clear all the tools from the workplace & clean the workplace & machine as per GMP guidelines.
- During working or maintenance follow Quality, Safety, Environment requirements & guide line.
- Responsible for audit compliance & audit work QEOHS, IMS- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, GMP of the plant.
- Perform any other duty as and when required from time to time as per management information.
At least 10 years' experience in truck, forklifts, earthmoving equipment and passenger cars.
- The key skills will be having to be in the trucks and forklifts departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving approach.
- Light, water and internet will be paid for by the company
- 2 economic tickets in the year to your home country.
- The company will give 30 calendar days of paid leave in a year.
Interested candidates submit your applications through the link//www.crystalrecruitment.co.ke/ref_project.php?ref_post=701443
Applications Deadline: 03/02/2021
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted