- Achieve/ exceed personal and division’s sales targets and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies both in corporate and in retail.
- Train and Coach staff to exceed stores targets.
- Recruiting, appraising the divisions staff.
- Responsible for all the divisions’ financial and operational objectives monthly.
- Implement brands visual merchandising standards at all Retail stores.
- Work on yearly promotional calendar and work on execution that is consistent with the global brands marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key accounts, corporate customers.
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance.
- Organize all stores operations and allocating responsibilities to colleagues.
- Overseeing product pricing and Monitoring of stock levels and purchases to ensure they stay within the allocated budget.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make yearly forecasts.
- Keep abreast with the market trends to determine the need for improvements within the division.
- Scouting for potential corporate customers across all verticals i.e. educational institutions, saccos.
- Designing and implementing the company’s corporate sales strategy plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Bachelors in Business Management- Marketing, Retail or operations option.
- 3 Years’ experience in high volume store management experience
- 7 years experience in corporate sales background.
- Experienced in leadership and team management.
- Must have the availability and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meets the demands of a retail business and retail consumer which may include regular nights, weekends, long and short shifts.
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
- Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counselling, training and development.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Commercial awareness
Send CVs to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for as the email subject.All applications should be submitted before 3rd April 2020