Our client, a leading law firm in Kenya, seeks to hire an experienced administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The administrative assistant will be responsible for providing support to the management team and employees, assisting with daily office needs, and managing the company’s general administrative activities.
Salary: Kshs.50,000 (Gross).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prioritising the use of support staff and facilities.
- Managing the daily operations of information systems.
- Managing equipment, office services, and facilities.
- Managing schedules and appointments including trial dates, hearings, meetings, and travel.
- Filing and maintaining legal documents.
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures.
- Drafting correspondences and messages.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key utility vendors.
- Arranging various events, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Maintaining and updating an inventory list while making sure all inventories are recorded and maintained.
- Organizing various events, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration/management or related field.
More Details on Experience
- Proven experience as an admin assistant, office administrator, virtual assistant, or a similar role.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
More Details on Skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Terms And Conditions
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by 2nd June 2023. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.